You have one hour to attempt to answer as many questions as possible.
- The quiz contains two types of questions: multiple choice and coding
- Multiple choice questions ask you to select one or more correct answers
- Questions are weighted differently. One completed coding question is worth as much as all the multiple choice questions combined.
- You can attempt questions in any order you like
- Coding questions allow you to choose a language from a list. Choose the language you are most confident using
- You are free to use different languages for different questions
- If you have attempted a coding questions but did not quite finish it, you may still get a partial score