The rules governing Income Share agreements are different for each country we are focusing on. What is universal is that you must have a bank account in the country in which you apply for the ISA.

In Canada you need to be legally permitted to reside in Canada and, legally able to work in Canada for the duration of the ISA.

In Europe you need have your permanent residency in the country iun which you are applying and be legally able to work.

In the UK you need to be a UK permanent resident.

In the USA you need to be a US Citizen, US permanent resident, or DACA recipient.  

If you are not in Canada, Europe, UK or USA let us know you are interested, so that with enough interest we can extend the programme to your area. Email:

Did this answer your question?