This is a community programme, with 50% of the seats sponsored by the Ethereum community and matched by B9lab. 

Companies and individuals can contribute by donating to the Community Fund. The funds are paid into a multisig wallet and payouts to B9lab have to be approved by three independent community keyholders. 70% of each seat funded will be paid out in advance, the other 30% after the B9lab team have graded all exam submissions at the end of the programme.

The Community Fund is going live on the 29th of January, and we will announce the community keyholders then. If you would like to contribute now, please email blockstars@b9lab.com.

Did this answer your question?